Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Dell streak o2 wont change phone.

I think it is the best phone I have had and hope the problems are sorted out, it is just O2 need to seriously learn lessons from the way they handled the marketing and their choice of propriety platform updates which they have made a complete mess of. It seems they may have screwed
O2 shops are helpful when buying a phone, extremely unhelpful when there is a problem.

As I said above if you believe what you say, then take action. Moaning and venting won't solve your problem.
As AF says 'have you come here to make some noise or do you want to solve your problem?'
Anonymous

I am sending it back for repair (read replacement, that is what they will do)again. With the amount of time they have had and the inherent problems with the phone I think two replacements is reasonable and they should replace the model.
Any advice welcome.
Mmm, sure this says I am going through the process of taking action, the phone is being replaced. Asking advice is what these forums are for, you don't seem to bother reading the posts "I think it is the best phone I have had and hope the problems are sorted out".
'As AF says 'have you come here to make some noise or do you want to solve your problem?' Sorry but I don't see this anywhere in the posts above.
The other posts have been helpful, O2 policy on exchanges, from you, the link to the Froyo release, even the nice reply from the guy who loves his streak, thx for replies by the way.
As stated above lets hope Froyo is the cure and the new phone has a back that stays on.
Anonymous

I am sending it back for repair (read replacement, that is what they will do)again. With the amount of time they have had and the inherent problems with the phone I think two replacements is reasonable and they should replace the model.
Any advice welcome.
Mmm, sure this says I am going through the process of taking action, the phone is being replaced. Asking advice is what these forums are for, you don't seem to bother reading the posts "I think it is the best phone I have had and hope the problems are sorted out".
'As AF says 'have you come here to make some noise or do you want to solve your problem?' Sorry but I don't see this anywhere in the posts above.
The other posts have been helpful, O2 policy on exchanges, from you, the link to the Froyo release, even the nice reply from the guy who loves his streak, thx for replies by the way.
My best friend's streak has functioned perfectly since purchase,with all the o2 software, he's just posted pics of us watchin Adam Rickett live on Facebook, we're all very 'merry' with the result Smiley Very Happy time for a shmokin break! Smiley Very Happy x
As stated above lets hope Froyo is the cure and the new phone has a back that stays on.
Anonymous

I don't see why you are so argumentative? Why not take peoples advice instead of arguing the toss.
Anonymous

Any advice welcome.

That does sound like the sort of thing I would say. You never did answer him! Smiley Happy
Anonymous

If the OP truly believed that they were legally entitled to a replacement handset then they would have written the letter before action, long ago.
Anonymous

If the OP truly believed that they were legally entitled to a replacement handset then they would have written the letter before action, long ago.

I bet he won't stop arguing until he gets his way, regardless of whether the handset is fit for purpose or not.