Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Dell streak Froyo 2.2 update Live, problems?

Froyo is live, Smiley Happy
Wont work, Smiley Sad
The back up software you must install before the update wont work for me. In the comments section, it shows others having the same problem.
Anyone got it to work?
Anonymous

Re: Dell streak Froyo 2.2 update Live, problems?

Froyo is live, Smiley Happy
Wont work, Smiley Sad
The back up software you must install before the update wont work for me. In the comments section, it shows others having the same problem.
Anyone got it to work?

Wrong forum I would suggest!!!
Anonymous

Dell Streak is a pay monthly, there is already a link to the announcement on this forum. If this is the wrong forum then a moderator can move it.
If you need to update make sure you goto
http://www.o2.co.uk/dellStreakupdate
follow the instructions as the update software is a load of rubbish.
Anonymous

Dell Streak is a pay monthly, there is already a link to the announcement on this forum. If this is the wrong forum then a moderator can move it.
If you need to update make sure you goto
http://www.o2.co.uk/dellStreakupdate
follow the instructions as the update software is a load of rubbish.

Did you manage the update?

Despite your tone, I will explain myself. By posting in the correct forum you will maximise your chances of a solution. I would argue that a technical issue is not an issue for the pay monthly forum!
That aside, if I am honest, I don't really care if you get a solution or not. Smiley Very Happy
I am absolutely positive that you won't rest until you have exchanged your handset.
Anonymous

Why didn't you state which forum the post this should have been in, that would have been more helpful.
Since you don't care about my problem, why comment?
Ah yes the dreaded Troll factor, get a life.
And yes I did update the phone, which I and others have had trouble with the software provided, and that is why I posted the link, above, so people could follow the instructions online, oops, that may have been pertinent and helpful, sorry.
Anonymous

Why didn't you state which forum the post this should have been in, that would have been more helpful.
Since you don't care about my problem, why comment?
Ah yes the dreaded Troll factor, get a life.
And yes I did update the phone, which I and others have had trouble with the software provided, and that is why I posted the link, above, so people could follow the instructions online, oops, that may have been pertinent and helpful, sorry.

Troll? Yes, you could be right!

I awill always try to help those that can be helped, but you seem consumed with anger over something that, in real life terms, is pretty minor. Are you sure that it is me that needs to get a life?
If you cannot work out which forum to post your technical query into, then perhaps it isn't the phone after all, that needs attention.
Next time you want help from here, then perhaps you could start with being pleasant!
You did what so many people do in here, join to shout about O2 and your handset, in the hope that O2 are listening. They are not, certainly not about something so minor.