Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

LH33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi is there a problem with deliveries? Bought phone and plan for my mum which said next day delivery. Even paid for time slot and no call and hasn't been delivered...can't log in to find out what's happened...thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@LH33 We are all customers and have no access to that information. It probably didn't get delivered because it isn't in stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live. You'll need to contact customer service to get reimbursed for the delivery charge you paid extra for.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Try the number ending 4005 first. Choose any option, even fraud or lost/stolen if needs be.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@LH33 We are all customers and have no access to that information. It probably didn't get delivered because it isn't in stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live. You'll need to contact customer service to get reimbursed for the delivery charge you paid extra for.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Try the number ending 4005 first. Choose any option, even fraud or lost/stolen if needs be.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

LH33
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ignore, it's just been delivered though hope we can get time slot delivery cost refunded eas it was a day late!
Message 3 of 5

LH33
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!!
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@LH33 Glad you've received your phone. You still should call regarding the delivery charge. No reason why you should have to pay extra for a service you didn't get.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5