Delivery

Bonnie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Can anyone help ?!
Ordered a new contract phone Friday before 8pm cut off for Saturday delivery but order wasn’t processed till gone 10pm therefore did not arrive Saturday. Still waiting for refund on delivery, customer service are useless as can’t speak to dispatch, thought it would arrive today but no dispatch email still order in progress ?
Starting to think it will never arrive so disappointed in O2
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@Bonnie until you get the dispatch email it hasn't left O2. The usual issue is out of stock as O2 don't have a live stock system.
I'll ask @EmilieT if she can look into this for you though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Bonnie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi thats great thank you ! It isn’t a new phone it’s a refurbished one, so they said they had to have stock to send it out ? I know it’s delayed because the time of order, I have been told it’s stuck under order dispatch in progress ? Not sure why they just can’t speak to dispatch
Message 3 of 14

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 for the mention!

@Bonnie I'd happily get someone on my end to check what's happening with your order if you'd like. I'll send you a Private Message shortly to get a few more details, and we'll go from there slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 14

Bonnie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Emily that would be great thank you ! Desperate to know where it is 🙂
Message 5 of 14

Bonnie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My question still hasn’t been answered ? Customer service on 202 said it will arrive Monday it hasn’t ? O2 community said it’s a IT issue with the order what the hell is that ? And Facebook social on O2 say as it didn’t turn up this Saturday I have to wait a week till next Saturday 😂 ow my don’t order from O2 any danger of anyone knowing where my order is and when it’s coming instead of giving me all the excuses under the sun never had this much hassle with an order ! Fed up 😡
Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm sure @EmilieT will chase it up tomorrow for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 14

Bonnie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Please can someone help me find my order 😞 ?
Message 8 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Bonnie 

As said above, one of our community managers @EmilieT  will help you tomorrow.

Come back to this thread after 9am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Bonnie I've just replied to your Private Message now with the latest information I had and our next steps, please take a look when you have a chance!

Thanks @MI5 and @Cleoriff for the mentions slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 14