cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery of new phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone was scheduled to be delivered yesterday (01/10/014) UKMail seem to have decided not to bother. Called O2 yesterday and was told it's a problem they are seeing a lot, but my phone should be delivered today. Tracking my order through UKMail website, it say's it has been delayed but also says it's in transit. To call UKMail is 45p per min via mobile so I rang O2 again. The person I spoke to was not interested in the slightest in trying to help. I asked her to call UKMail and she tried for a maximum of 3 mins and said sorry cant seem to get through, you will have to try... I explained why I am not ringing and she simply said nothing else I can do.

Been with O2 for 10 years and get this sort of customer service... outrageous!! Not only have I paid for a phone that they won't deliver my contract has been switched over to iphone so no longer have internet access and these monkeys can't even do their job!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Try 0121 335 1025 for UK Mail head office. I've also got some regional numbers if I know what your nearest depot is.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for your reply. im based in sw london?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I think the nearest I have is Croydon 020 8662 8270
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Not very good service and they should assist you more regarding the delivery of your phone.

You do have the option to provide your feedback officially here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

I hope you get your phone.
Message 5 of 5