Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not recieved

clarksonJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a phone on the 24th of April and up to now have not been received. When tracking it on UKMail it is saying delivery on 01.05.2018. Spent the whole day waiting for it but the delivery never turned up. They have on their log 2 attempts to delivery but no-one ever knocked on the door. We live on the second floor and I think they have just been getting on the ground then leaving notes to say they have attempted to deliver.

**Personal info** is the consigment number. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Hi @clarksonJ you need to contact customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to resolve for you please. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Hi @clarksonJ you need to contact customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to resolve for you please. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

UK Mail seem to provide a poor service generally and even worse for someone living in a flat. @clarksonJ

Similar thing happened to a family member some years ago. They would ring the general bell and even if the street door was open, they couldn't be bothered to walk up a flight of stairs.

As said, it's O2 you need to contact not UK mail.

It's O2's responsibility to ensure delivery of the goods you ordered.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @clarksonJ slight_smile Have your delivery issues been sorted now or are you still stuck? Which exciting phone were you waiting for?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4