Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery issue

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I ordered a new SIM Tablet and seen if i ordered it would be here next day brilliant as I need it to go away with next week and has saved me going shopping this weekend.

So delivery day, DHL receive my parcel at 4am but it can't be delivered today just days delayed and no reason given quick call to DHL the vans left and my package isn't on them. Hard to believe as I live in Leeds and they two runs a day on my route on day and one night 6-10 and told it will now be Tuesday, no good I'm away.

Call o2 told no problem sir we will send it to the store wait a hour for my email and go, no email so I call again this time to be told I will need to cancel the order and 're order to in store to collect today never happens and I'm told I can't place new order without a 500 quid deposit because I have one already (I don't it's the current order) and if I pay my first few month ls6 they will refund it to me.

Another call to be told she will get it sorted for pick up today and needs to email DHL, she couldn't understand my disbelief as I stated if they can deliver to o2 today they can deliver to my house as I live 0.2 miles away so i woukd be on the same run. All in all a poor service from all involved so far I highly doubt my tablet will arrive today which will leave me paying for a device for a month that I don't have or having to 're order once they finally give up knocking or my house for.a month with no answer to be told and be told 500 quid upfront or no sale.

I really don't understand why you can't allocate me one from the store as it shows plenty of stock in store, and cancel the DHL order. Neither service wants help. Don't advertise next day delivery if it's impossible for you to do.

Anyway ever had a similar complaint what was the outcome not got much hope anything will be done and um going to end this whole mess without my tablet
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@AlexH95 We are all customers, so all we can do is sympathise. Please take a look here if you want to take your complaint further: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I really feel your despair @AlexH95
This is an o2 community forum and this forum is o2 customers.
I wonder if one of our community managers may be able to help or advise.
@Marjo ?
Hoping all may get better soon.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for tagging me in @JAZZ-trad .

Welcome to our community @AlexH95 . Sorry to hear about all the trouble and frustration you've been having with your order though. 😞

Any progress at all since you last posted? I'm happy to get someone on our end to have a closer look at this and see if we can help you out further if you're still stuck. I would need a couple of additional details for this, so will drop you a private message shortly.

Message 4 of 4