Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery and ukmail

Jojojo73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi , Upgraded to an iPhone X for delivery Saturday. It never came. Tracking number with ukmail doesn’t exist and ukmail can’t help. O2 can’t help either as as far as they’re concerned the order was completed and sent at their end.
Any ideas what happens next and what I can do? . 3 phone agents unable to help me plus 2 chat agents that were useless too. O2 seem to be of the mind that this isn’t their problem.
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144669 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Hi @Jojojo73 

This IS very much O2's problem.

Get back onto them, by phone, not chat and demand they sort it out.

Complaints link here too if required to get things moving along https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
  • 144669 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

Hi @Jojojo73 

This IS very much O2's problem.

Get back onto them, by phone, not chat and demand they sort it out.

Complaints link here too if required to get things moving along https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 12

Jojojo73
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you I’ve emailed that link now.
I’ll phone again trmw but it’s getting very stressful now. They admit it’s lost but refuse to do anything about it.
Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 144669 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions
I'm afraid they legally can't refuse to do anything about it.
It is 100% their responsibility until you sign for it.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123111 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Jojojo73Just to add my voice to @MI5's comments.

O2 HAVE to sort this. Until you receive the phone you purchased from THEM it's down to O2 to do the chasing. Not you.

Annoying and stressful but legally they have no right to absolve themselves of any responsibility at all.

You haven't signed for it as you haven't received it. That isn't your problem, it's O2's

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 6 of 12

Jojojo73
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks everyone. I’ll keep at it and yes, I’m already on new tariff and being charged . Sad times 😞
Message 7 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23149 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Jojojo73 The onus is on O2 to confirm that they delivered the phone to you. You need to press this with them as soon as you can. Don't bother with Live Chat. Speak to customer service again, and also follow the Resolver link within the complaints link. Resolver will hopefully get this sorted for you. Please let us know how you get on. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 12

Jojojo73
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you all. Resolver used as well now. I’ll report back when I hear something. Thanks again.
Message 9 of 12

Jojojo73
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi it’s just arrived. A completely different tracking number to the one I was given so it’s either a replacement or the number was wrong and it’s been lost in transit since Friday. It’s here now so thanks to everyone that helped
Message 10 of 12