Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of o2 Account

DarrenB98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, I posted here around a month back regarding issues with bills. That had been rectified as I had been put on a payment plan (like I'm assuming half of o2 customers have also been put on during Covid-19).

I spoke to a representative and they had stated that as long as I pay what I can, they can increase the duration of the break for repayments. I have been working hard after losing my job to pay out the debt that I currently owe, however it appears that my o2 account where my family devices are on as well as my primary phone for myself has been either deleted or suspended? I can no longer log into Myo2 either on app or the website - it just states that I can add a phone to the account to 'get it started'. I cannot use my own sim and original o2 number because 1. they've had an outage and more importantly 2. they cut off my online services and sim privelages again.

Before I contact the Payment management team AGAIN or whoever it is dealing with this calamity of multiple situations I was wondering if anyone here has encountered the same problem or something similar? just so I can get an insight rather than pestering them again during this busy time.

Although i'm trying to remain calm, I have a family to feed, myself to look after, my work which is fundamental that I have a WORKING sim that I can USE it's difficult to stay humble.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@DarrenB98 Sorry to say, you'll have to contact payment management again. My personal opinion is that O2 have handled the situation for people who have been struggling to pay very badly. I don't know what the other networks have been doing, but O2's response has been pretty poor. Hope you manage to sort something out. Best of luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2