cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting o2 email account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is not the right place, but tearing my hair out trying to get o2 to delete my two "......@o2.co.uk" email accounts, one of which I believe has been hacked.

o2 tell me the emails do not exist anymore, despite the fact I can still send and receive from them.  They told me to email "mycare@o2.mail.co.ik" but this just auto replys saying there is no more email support.

Another phone call to them and they said Sky took them over and put me on to Sky, but they only used the emails from o2 broadband not the phone customers.  Got put through to a Joanne at Leeds o2 office, but missed her call the next day and so far have not been able to get anyone to put me back to her.

Any help on this appreciated, APPOLOGIES for posting here.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

As they said the O2 e mail accounts should have been decommissioned by now.

You say you think they've been hacked. Maybe go into them and change the passwords.

You can levy your concerns here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can you not just change your passwords to something forgettable and then forget them?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi

As they said the O2 e mail accounts should have been decommissioned by now.

You say you think they've been hacked. Maybe go into them and change the passwords.

You can levy your concerns here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

I did do this several times in succession, but was getting emails re goods ordered from big names companies, so changed again but to no avail. Will send to complaints address and see what happens, failing that I'll email the CEO, like 10 an hour. Lol  thanks

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Good luck with this.
Message 5 of 5