Did you mean: 

Delayed Account Payment

EFrost1979
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Morning!

I can't get hold of O2 at all (which I totally understand at this time) 

I need to set up a Promise to Pay and delay my bill payment. I've done this before without issue but always need to speak with them to do. When I call it cuts me off and my phone has restricted services. I'm a bit stuffed. Anyone know a way I can somehow get hold of someone??

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EFrost1979 

They open at 8am and that's the best time to try. If you get as far as hold music, then hang on as you are in a queue

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

EFrost1979
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for replying slight_smile

I've been trying all weekend and this morning and every option I chose now goes through to saying "We're unable to help right now, please use My O2" but I can't do this on there. 

Message 3 of 5

Collette3034H
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Managed to get through to someone on Saturday & he said he sorted my issue which he hasn’t because my phone is still off can someone please call me regarding this
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Hi Collette this is a customer to customer forum, you will need to call customer services again.

Efrost they will have reduced the numnber of open lines to Customer Services, in order for BT etc to prioritise traffic for the NHS, so please redial and try again.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5