cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default in my credit report due to ?late /unpaid o2 bill in 2012

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi; I have a got a plea for the o2 team to kindly look at my previous account as defaulted in 2012 due to late o2  bill payment. My phone was lost, I believe, and someone else was using this phone, unfortunately.I have only noticed recently that my credit score was very poor due to this default

Please look on to this to settle any outstanding amount so I can clear my credit report

I have already emailed your team (o2 referrals) still awaiting reply

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

We are all customers here like yourself @Anonymous

Please continue to talk to the credit referals team to fix this issue.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

We are all customers here like yourself @Anonymous

Please continue to talk to the credit referals team to fix this issue.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

They do take their time to get back to you. Paying off your debt will help and it will show on your file as settled. However the default won't be removed as it was recorded and correctly. Your credit score will be improved and bear in mind that it will be naturally removed after 6 years and that's next year sometime if my maths are correct. 

Message 3 of 3