cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Card didn`t go through

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to pay for an upgrade via O2 web site.  Visa debit card didn`t go through, so didn`t another card American Express.

How we can sort it out?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

This is a customer forum. Sorry, we can't help with account or payment issues. You need to speak to customer service. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having the exact same problem since yesterday. Have tried 10 times to order, used 2 different cards and none have worked. Spoke to 5 different advisors, all who have been very nice but none have been able to solve the problem. They are reprocess the order but everytime it comes to the payment they send me a link to the same page. Which still is not working. If you have any futhuer sucess please let me know. 17 hours later and still no upgrade

Message 3 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Not sure why either @Anonymous or @Anonymous cards aren't being accepted unless it's due to

1) Not enough funds available or

2) Website error due to iPhone launch....

Either way it may be easier to purchase instore .....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff the advisor told me that 2 other of his customers payments had went through whilst speaking to me. There are enough funds if every account I have provided them with (one being current account they use for my bill) and yet still no success. Its very frustrating as where I live the stores are not open
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
@jonsie every time i call 202 I'm told my call is in a queue. Wait 12 minutes and then the phone just goes dead. Thats happened three times now.
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I can appreciate how frustrating it must be. The thing is if your website was 'glitching' at the time you first attempted payment then it is very possible that repeated attempts would have failed or been rejected.

This is why we can only advise on what we have seen happen in the past. You might find leaving it for 24 hrs corrects the issue.? I am surprised that CS haven't informed you of this...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

greg160890
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having the same problem since yesterday morning, waited the 24 hours as advised and still having the same issue, simply wont accept the debit cards, contacted bank to see if there is any issues and they say there is none

Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It'll be congestion with all the iPhone 6s madness pre ordering 

Message 10 of 11