Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deals and extras

Howliwanderer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, would anyone have an opinion as to whether the apple music three months bonus from O2 is worth it as looked and there is a one month trial followed two free months. Does that close u in for further payments or do you cancel after free trial. Not sure how it works. 

Another thing what is the catch with extras as been caught out before and wondered if there was any advice on the community board. Sorry if I am being lame.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Howliwanderer 

It's completely free for 3 months but unless you cancel it with Apple, you will be automatically billed from month 4. 

https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT212047

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Howliwanderer 

It's completely free for 3 months but unless you cancel it with Apple, you will be automatically billed from month 4. 

https://support.apple.com/en-vn/HT212047

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

o2 extras can be cancelled before the paid service goes live @Howliwanderer 

I've used the Disney one twice after upgrading. From memory there was an option to stop the service once the free period ends.

See if this guide helps.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@gmarkj 

For info, Apple music is an Apple promo, not an O2 extra.

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Ah - best ignore my post then!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5