Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Data

As a VALUED CUSTOMER which you/they call us and after many many years service and paying 30 plus pounds a month I really do think and I know there are many people out there who will agree with me that 100 Meg data is really really pants and it doesn't even roll over so were loosing money hand over fist if we don't use it all and getting badly ripped off if we go over do you think these things like this can be sorted and beneficial to your VALUED CUSTOMER

many thanks

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Data

Hi frantheman

Are you a pay monthly contract customer? If so, your 100 MB data allowance is capped, meaning that you don't get charged for going over, all that happens is that your internet is slowed right down when you reach your limit. So, if you require more data to last you the rest of the month, you can choose to add a further one off data top up of another 100 MB for £3, but this is not compulsory, it won't be charged to your bill unless you choose to add the top up bolt on.

You can check how much data you have used on previous bills through logging into your myO2 account, to work out your average, and if your average is more than 100 MB of data, you may be better to increase your monthly data allowance from 100 MB to 500 MB for just an extra £3 per month?

Sorry if this does not apply to you if you are on Pay and Go, I'll be honest I don't know how the data allowances work for Pay and Go customers, but I am sure someone will be able to post an answer for you.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes its capped to a snail trail and virtually useless.

I am a pay as you go iphone 4s user and have a 1gb data limit which i get very close to !

Speak to 02 to see if they can improve this for you or if your on payg change your tariff.

I pay £25.50 and get 300 cross network mins, 50 mms, unlimited texts and 1gb data which i think rivals most contract packages.

Highlighted
Anonymous

yes im a pay monthly customer thank you for this answer i never realised that it wasnt charged but dose that mean its so slow its unusable? how slow would that be on the coast thats where i'll be if and when it runs out.like my previous question ive been a o2 customer forever should'nt people like me get somthing extra life blood and all that? thanks again
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's very very slow almost slower than edge ! It does not matter where you are located.

You could pay for a bolt on that gives you more data at the normal speeds. I think its around £6 for 500mb or £10 for 1gb.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Pay pay pay always pay why don't they give people something that they really want to use not something that they may as well use because they have no other choice I'm sure that its not only me that cant anything in these gold silver bronze awards that's worth using without going out of our way they know who we are I mean we have spent the money.thanks again