Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Christow10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
A couple of days ago I received a message from O2 saying I have used 80% of my data and when I check with the app I have only used 17 gig out of a 30 gig allowance can somebody tell me what is happening
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Christow10

Have you got an iphone?

Recently we have had a few posts of others claiming the same issue.

If you want to double check then you can contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144291 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27658 Solutions
At a guess, it sounds like you are on a tariff with additional bonus data (you will see that as a bolt on).
What happens is that you still get the warning when your base tariff data reached the limits but your bonus bolt on will kick in and keep you connected.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Christow10, and welcome to the forum Wave Did you get a chance to look at the suggestions above? Did they help you understand what's going on?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4