cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data price changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

And remember you only get a measly 15mb of data for £1.99 when pay as you go get 25mb unfair or what!!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I see your point but I think we're deviating from the original question in this thread. Maybe a mod could move this discussion part so it can be continued with other members....?

Yes that would be good as I think more people need to know about this sly change

Message 11 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes that would be good as I think more people need to know about this sly change

Thank god for wifi! O2 should have informed everyone or at least announced it on the International or home page. I wouldn't have known but for it being posted on the forum. Just not good enough O2!

Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank god for wifi! O2 should have informed everyone or at least announced it on the International or home page. I wouldn't have known but for it being posted on the forum. Just not good enough O2!

Glad you agree Jonsie we are being taken for a ride by this and we should do something about it if we can

Message 13 of 23

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Well they are pretty good at advertising and announcing changes and apps to our benefit but something that is going to cost unsuspecting customers is allowed to be be hidden in the International pages. I also can't work out why P&G customers are treated better than people committing to contracts, just seems totally wrong to me.

Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

And me who's up for some sort of group petition?

Message 15 of 23

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I'll put my name to it. IMHO contract customers should get the benefits over P&G but from my current location it will cost me 50p/min more to call home than it would if I use my P&G sim. At least I am benefitting from TuGo which hasn't as yet been rolled out to P&G.

Message 16 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I'll put my name to it. IMHO contract customers should get the benefits over P&G but from my current location it will cost me 50p/min more to call home than it would if I use my P&G sim. At least I am benefitting from TuGo which hasn't as yet been rolled out to P&G.

That is just so wrong that pay and go get it cheaper would you know how to start something like that up Jonsie?

Message 17 of 23

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Me too, but we do need this thread separating and moving to the relevant section.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 23

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Perhaps Leonard or Toby can seperate it and forward it to the powers that be at O2. It affects literally millions of customers.

Message 19 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lets hope so I think we deserve an answer from o2 as to why contract customers are being treated as second rate

Message 20 of 23