cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data price changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

And remember you only get a measly 15mb of data for £1.99 when pay as you go get 25mb unfair or what!!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

And remember you only get a measly 15mb of data for £1.99 when pay as you go get 25mb unfair or what!!

I think we got that now wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think we got that now wink

Got what sorry I don't understand

Message 3 of 23

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Got what sorry I don't understand

Your mission to educate everyone on the unfairness of travel data wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well sorry if it offends you MI5 but I think it should be highlighted that o2 are once again ripping off their contract customers over their payg ones maybe you think its acceptable but I don't

Message 5 of 23

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Not at all, I was just pulling your leg slight_smile

The whole thing was never advertised as been changed and some of the travel pages still had the wrong info on last time I looked... Not at all good enough IMHO....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Likewise I wonder if we could all start some sort of mass complaint to o2

Message 7 of 23

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Do you think they'd listen ?

Thing is, I'm not sure I use 15mb a day anyways....?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

They might if enough people raised the issue with them for me its more the principle of it o2 keep saying they make everything fair and give all customers the same deal and on this they clearly don't I just don't see why we should pay the same price and get less allowance

Message 9 of 23

MI5
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
I see your point but I think we're deviating from the original question in this thread. Maybe a mod could move this discussion part so it can be continued with other members....?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 23