Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not throttled or stopped?

Peanut
Level 3: Thinker
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Good morning! Yesterday I received a text to say I’d run out of data. Not a surprise as I’ve hammered it this month! However, it’s supposed to be stopped or throttled when you reach the end and mine just carried on working. Is it something that updates at midnight and stops then, or should it have happened at the point of running out? And will I get a bill for the little bit I carried on using? Thanks in advance for the help!
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Peanut
Level 3: Thinker
  • 60 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @jonsie It stopped later, after not loading up pics on websites for a while. Coz I’m on a simo that’s already discounted for everyone, there’s no special discount for me. I work for an outsource company as well so I don’t get the 50% that o2 direct employees do. 😤

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

All I can say @Peanut is everyone lives and learns something new every day....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Peanut wrote:

Hi @jonsie It stopped later, after not loading up pics on websites for a while. Coz I’m on a simo that’s already discounted for everyone, there’s no special discount for me. I work for an outsource company as well so I don’t get the 50% that o2 direct employees do. 😤

A mere mortal like the rest of us then @Peanut crying bitterly emoticon

Message 13 of 13