cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not being added

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi hoping for some help, I ran out of data yesterday and added on a 500mb bolt on, at a cost of £4.99, so no data, logged on this morning, can see the bolt on on my account but no data available.  I have now changed my tarriff to include 20gb of data, this is showing in my account but still no data available, I am now at work and unable to make telephone calls but have been trying to connect to online chat - none available - theme of the day lol.

Can anyone help???

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Have you rebooted the phone?
Your tariff change to 20gb won't start until your next billing date the the 500mb bolt on should kick in after a reboot.
No reason why you shouldn't be able to make calls though unless your sim/phone has failed or there is a network issue.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/10140...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous did the reboot get your data bundle to show up? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3