Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 683

Re: Data Usage

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Ah well a mast being down would account for the spike in usage @PamT

Pleased O2 offered you a goodwill gesture though.

I’m confused.. how would a signal outage account for a spike in use, surely it should be the other way round or have I missed something ?

No you have missed nothing @Anonymous It was a mistake on my part. I thought oh yes use more mobile data...which of course is nonsense. Still you all can have a good laugh at my schoolgirl error. I won't mind at all....Happy days...

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Ah well a mast being down would account for the spike in usage @PamT

Pleased O2 offered you a goodwill gesture though.

I’m confused.. how would a signal outage account for a spike in use, surely it should be the other way round or have I missed something ?

No you have missed nothing @Anonymous It was a mistake on my part. I thought oh yes use more mobile data...which of course is nonsense. Still you all can have a good laugh at my schoolgirl error. I won't mind at all....Happy days...

Not laughing at all, but I did wonder if it was one of the causes of this mysterious data swallowing act that O2 seems to have!

It could well be @Anonymous but after my previous idiotic comment (copying what CS said btw) I'm saying nowt...joy xx

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

@Cleoriff wrote:

It could well be @Anonymous but after my previous idiotic comment (copying what CS said btw) I'm saying nowt...joy xx

Related image

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Related image

joyrofl

*The Game Is On*