cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Charge???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had to replace my B which has been out of action for 3 weeks, I replaced it ith  Iphone 3gs yesterday.

My e as not working so got this up via help from O2 yesterday online...no 24hrs later i have received a text telling me i have £236 bill ...exploring further its because i have a data charge for mobile.o2.co.uk...usually this would have wap i can see.

My package includes unlimited data bundle so i am completely bemused by this charge however the fact that i do not see me using mobile.o2.co.uk before could have been the trigger though i would not have knon as i requested help from O2 in the first instance to help me set up my phone ...does anyone have any idea what has just happened???

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No idea what's happened, I think you are best phoning O2 in the morning.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sorry but can't make sense of your post. Have a look at the breakdown in My O2 to see what the charges are for or get an explanation from customer service on 202. If you have unlimited data allowance something else has created the charges.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry just read it back must still be in shock.

My BB has been replaced with a used iphone 3gs and yesterday i requested help from o2 to set it up.

As i have a unilimted data bundle on my account i have 24 hours later been notified that i have a £232 charge...it seems to be the use of mobile.o2.co.uk...didnt even know about it until the text which has come in at a time CS are closed....still dont understand as never ever been charged whilst on the BB & as soon as i use a iphone i'm hit with a massive bill within 24 hours...so not sure if it is something that i have done unkowingly or just as not given the right advice by O2 when setting up.

Message 3 of 6

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Could this be the cost of the phone?

The only way you could still have your unlimited data is that you didn't take out a new contract.

Or you took out a new contract while you still had time outstanding on your old contract and the fee is the balance.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

definitely not as it is a used phone. Seems that because i switched phones my data bundle may have been affected as you apparently reading some threads lt gets charged for going on mobile.o2.co.uk.

However i as not aware and neither as i advised as i made it quite clear i as having to change handsets from BB to iphone

Message 5 of 6

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No idea what's happened, I think you are best phoning O2 in the morning.

Message 6 of 6