Did you mean: 

Damaged Phoned

Rebecca5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Evening, 

Not sure if this is the correct place to have this qury with but I purchased a New Iphone 11 last week. It arrived on time and was in the package, I didn't open it as my partner ordered it for me for my Birthday. So he put the package away until a later date still sealed up... the package didnt have fragile on it at all which im surprised to see.  

His opened up the package and the box was Damaged on the top left side, the phone was facedown when I opened it. My Birthday was Sunday, my children gave it to me at 12ish at night so didnt see the damage on the phone. There is a crack on the Camera leading down from the phone.

I would of loved to speak to someone to see on what to do.? Its took me a while to try and find this on your site. Hopefully someone can advise me on how I stand?. I dont want to send it and nothing happenes and Im without a phone not knowing how long all the process will take.Please can you advise me.

Many Thanks

Rebecca Epathite

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23113 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3684 Solutions

@Rebecca5 If the phone is damaged you need to call customer service and arrange to get it replaced. All the numbers available are in the link below. There's no other way of communicating with O2 at this time. Best chance of getting through without waiting too long is to call at 8 am. Select any option. You may have to try several times.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support #

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3