Did you mean: 

DPD lost the phone.

Helloworld
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I recently upgraded on Friday 25th November. I was expecting the phone and charger on Monday 28th. DPD only delivered the charger. I raised a complaint with O2 to investigate what happened to the phone. No progress so far from DPD. I am kind of stuck. At the same time, the contract is changed with a new tariff and device plan. It is completely unfair. 

Is someone in this forum could assist me to resolve this issue?

[P.S. If I would have known the logistics issues, I wouldn't take the risk to upgrade the phone.]

I suggest anyone wishing to upgrade/purchase new phones from O2, please don't use delivery options. 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

NFrance
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wish it were that simple for me - I have had to tag people numerous times for support and updates-  none of which resolved the problem.  O2 think it is OK foe me not to have a handset because DPD can;t deliver yet think its reasonable to not send a replacement until the phone I never received is back with O2 and won't change my tariff back either. @MI5 are you able to tag anyone else for me?

Message 11 of 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145037 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@NFrance 

I'll try @O2Sarah- for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 25

Helloworld
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@NFrance I am sorry to hear that. It is really painful. I hope they should able to resolve your issue soon.  Stay hope.

Message 13 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Bringing in @O2Ryan to help

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 25

O2Ryan
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 15 of 25

Sandra50
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Ema. I have the problem with my parcel. I was upgrade my o2 account. Dpd marked that my phone is on the way back to o2 week ago. I will get new bill after five days, but its unfair to pay it, because i cant get my new phone in time. Please help

Message 16 of 25

Arnie440
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem, DPD have lost my new upgrade and O2 don't seem to want to do anything about it!! 

I have complained via phone, email, and the complaints resolver website, still awaiting a response. Seems appalling from O2 that they are taking money for products that have disappeared before reaching the customer , AND not doing anything to remedy it! 

Message 17 of 25

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23216 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3693 Solutions

@O2Emma Can you please assist @Arnie440?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 18 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Seems like Emma missed that message, so can you help @Arnie440 instead @O2Ryan ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 19 of 25

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 20 of 25