Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DD not come out

paulbacon
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My monthly bill always comes out on the 28th of the month (or the next day if it falls on a weekend). However, checking my bank statement today nothing from o2 has come out. The DD is still set up and i can see the last request was made last month.

Wondering if yesterday being a bank holiday may have delayed payment being taken?

Message 1 of 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
check online to see your bill, it will tell you when the payment is due, was your account held for any reason last month or is your account in credit if you had a broadband deal, you online myo2 will answer your questions. hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly yes as it was a bank holiday
Message 2 of 18

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I did have another DD that came out today which was due same time as the o2 one.
Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
check online to see your bill, it will tell you when the payment is due, was your account held for any reason last month or is your account in credit if you had a broadband deal, you online myo2 will answer your questions. hope this helps
Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you wish you can contact cs on 202
Message 5 of 18

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Myo2 says balance is zero and payment should be taken today. However they always say balance is zero before the payment is actually taken. Everything ok from previous month

Message 6 of 18

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
If you wish you can contact cs on 202

Rang them they said its showing as paid today

Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's good then
Message 8 of 18

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That's good then

yea just weird that its not showing on my bank statement, when like i said other DD have

Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Probably computer glitch
Message 10 of 18