Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid

AndyM1962
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Every month I go to download my VAT bill, and I get the same message every single time "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.", usually this goes after a few days of trying but not this time, I'm getting really frustrated at this happening all the time. I try clearing my cache and also multiple different browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox & Chrome). Each has the same issue, what on earth do I have to do just to get access to my bill ?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndyM1962
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apparently the way to get to the bill when you get this error message is :

Click on the mobile number link, (not the "View my latest bills and payments' link) Click on the ‘View Bill' button or ‘View Airtime Bill’ button.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143420 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AndyM1962 

Try calling customer service to reset things at their end.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

AndyM1962
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I will, however this is the usual course and all I normally get is try again in a couple of days.

Message 3 of 5

AndyM1962
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apparently the way to get to the bill when you get this error message is :

Click on the mobile number link, (not the "View my latest bills and payments' link) Click on the ‘View Bill' button or ‘View Airtime Bill’ button.

Message 4 of 5

freshtracks
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Similar recurrent problem. Different browsers no help (Edge, Firefox). Clearing just the o2 cookies also did not help. Clearing ALL cookies from Chrome seems to resolve it. 

Message 5 of 5