cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@gavod wrote:

................. and I am close to the point where I write a snotogram to a director.

That could well be a good idea wink

Message 301 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
We have also seen an issue when people sign into the community first and then try. I have been affected by this on occasion as well.
When it happens I have to log out, delete cookies, close browser, re-open browser, go to o2.co.uk, click my o2/view my bill first and then login.
It is a PITA, but until the site is tied together a little more I am not sure what we (as customers) can do - outside of continuing to report the error...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 302 of 316

Leanne4258
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well it still doesnt consistently work whatever/however you try. I have tried and failed this morning from a phone, from google chrome and from microsoft edge, despite clearing cookies/internet history etc. It cant be that difficult to be able to download a bill from a website - I have accounts with Three, EE and vodaphone and have nebver had a problem. I do not have the time to be messing about clearing x y z and finding out it still doesnt work. I think i shall end up moving my 2 contracts with O2 when they end

Message 303 of 316

gbdavid
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having this issue as well. I could always see my bills fine. I requested a cancellation, and my line was removed from the MyO2 view, however, the system automatically added a new section "Disconnected Bill". I can see the section fine, and the disconnected bill number, but if I click on it, it will show the error:

EBPP_1012: The userid <<My Last Name>> is not allowed to look at any phone bills.

I contacted customer service, they talked to their IT team and they said that nothing can be done and I can only wait until a bill is sent in the post... it doesn't really look like a solution to the problem...

PS. I tried clearing cache, and tried on Safar (Mac), Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer and had no luck.

Message 304 of 316

MD1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

still the same:

Diagnostic Information 
   URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1033096997&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=dd374bdc-ddcf-4c58-9d5e-154b664d071d
   Error Code: o20x13212072ae 
   Userid: unauthenticated 
   Date/time: 01/04/2019 19:27:13

Maybe you should consider changing your web platform if you can't handle this issue over the years?

Message 305 of 316

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Getting annoyed with this again...
Have tried so far this morning:
Internet Explorer
MS Edge (both on laptop)
Opera (on mobile)
On all 3 got the dash04 error.
tried logging in, logging out, clearing history and cookies (on all browsers and both devices) and still no joy.
Shocked that this is still an issue 3 years after the first post on this thread, but even worse back to 2013 on others!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 306 of 316

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@gmarkj 

try logging in via this link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 307 of 316

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Cheers for the link @MI5, but I get a 403 error on that one...

Message 308 of 316

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No problem.... that's the only link that works for me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 309 of 316

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Well the link didn't work, but taking out the "accounts" part and then logging in did.
Not sure how or why, but the fact it is such a faff to get working is still ridiculous...

Message 310 of 316