Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut off

Arthurkb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I had spoken to someone at start of week about struggling to pay bill because of covid-19 and he said o2 could help by giving me to to 13th of April but I’ve been cut off,we now no longer have working phone in my house hold and we have children and now we can’t even call for benefits,no one has truthfully helped me,feel like I just get told something to get me off the phone and force me to pay but I have no money until hmrc n universal credit pay me.
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

This is popping up quite a bit in the forums at the present, and I myself have asked for a payment extension - and have been given one - O2 really need to look at their systems and if people have been given extensions to pay as people think they have one less problem to deal with only for it to become a major one when the automated systems override the payment extensions. 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Totally agree @djbsuffolk 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

I know @Martin-O2 and @Marjo are busy elsewhere but just in case they drop in maybe they can get a handle on this as quite frankly agreeing an extension then simply disregarding it is basically just sticking two fingers up to customers! 

Message 6 of 6