cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had late charges on my account after my bill came out early after I'd already spoke to a CS member about changing my billing date back in September. He told me it would cost an extra weeks line rental and I was fine with that and my bill date would change to 21st of each month. My bill came out on 17th and bounced when it should have come out on 21st. Now I keep getting told different things from different CS members and I just want it sorted and my account info updated properly so I can actually use the myO2 app without any hassle.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You'll have to talk to cs again I'm afraid as we can't access account details from here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You'll have to talk to cs again I'm afraid as we can't access account details from here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
😐😐😐
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Sorry about that....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4