Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services cancelled my order

Markyc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Needed a phone really badly as my phone got smashed up and I had a upgrade, so used click and collect as the note 9 was in stock ordered it, but then I got a text telling me it’s out of stock, and also got another email saying it will be back in stock in a week but on that day it wasn’t..

so after a week phoned 02 up telling them my story and I was desperate for a phone as I didn’t have one, and he came up with a idea he could cancel my order and collect a phone from another store with it in stock, I said yes, he found one and asked if I minded travelling I said I don’t mind, I needed a phone yesterday, customer services said wait a hour then go to the 02 store there expecting me..so I jumped in a taxi got to the store and there would not give me it because my upgrade was only partial cancelled on my account... now this as been going on for over 2 weeks and I have no phone and with 02 customer services sending me to another town it cost me £22 there and £16 back home in a taxi...why would I get bad advice off 02 customer services, it as cost me money and stress, every time I phone customer services no one helps, looks like I am by myself on this one

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143186 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions
Maybe @Marjo can help you ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Markyc, sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with this! Any progress since yesterday or are you still stuck? Happy to take a closer look but will need a few additional details to be able to do that. I'm going to drop you a private message here on the forum. Hang in there!

Cheers for the tag @MI5!

Message 3 of 5

Markyc
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you pm sent

Message 4 of 5

Markyc
  • 5 Posts