cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service phone? live chat? Ehere the hell are you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I really don't know why I bother with o2..put up with this lousy customer service too long. Now you cannot even reach them by live chat or phone. I have threatened to move my THREE o2 accounts to VODAPHONE previously and they basically dont give a damn..well they might if others like me move away. If more people complained and the service provider actually listened and acted upon the complaints then there would be no need for all the telemarketing questions and surveys that if you are like me dont bother answering or block them at first attempt. Get back to basics guys forget your labrynth of dial 1 for this and dial 2 for that only to find yourself holding on (listening to some annoying music) to then get connected to some idiot who passes you elsewhere so whats the point? Do as I do and copy your live chat text or record your tele conversations to prove that o2 really are crap and send the results to their complaints department. And If i get a stupid mail from some dude called Leonard asking "how did we do?" I wont be held responsible for the ammount of profanities I can fit in before I get banned from this forum.. But I do have You tube and might start something there. O2 get a grip!!!

More info
Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Exactly what is your complaint about? We all know its frustrating to deal with CS (and worse, Live Chat) at times but this forum can help you out as we're all customers.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

...aaaaaaand relax!

Sit down, put your feet up and have a cuppa and go to your happy place slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Oh dear! Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most of us feel better after a good rant.

If you wish at some point to enlighten us on your plight we may be able to help.

Take care.
Message 5 of 5