Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service and Complaint

emma_24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I registered a complaint on August 11th regarding a fault in my upgrade. An O2 employee dealt with my complaint and arranged for a replacement handset to be delivered to my home. We organised that this could only happen on September 2nd after 3.30pm as I was not in the country. On August 28th, DPD contacted me to say they were trying to deliver the phone. I rearranged the delivery every day for two weeks. Eventually the phone was sent back to O2 due to DPD being unable to deliver it. 

This was confirmed after I spent an hour on your chat facility. The floor supervisor recommended I contacted  202 which I did but was cut off each time due to my issue being able to be 'resolved online.' 

In the meantime, I have contacted the above employee by email 16 times and have heard nothing from her at all. I rang O2 again on Saturday and still don't have a resolution.

This is absolutely disgraceful and so frustrating as I am still paying full price for a phone that is faulty.

I have registered another complaint and heard nothing at all.

Anyone else have similar problems or able to offer some advice?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions
This is now all sorted Thanks for tag @MI5
signature

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@O2Jayne @O2Emma 

Can you help please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions
@MI5 I will pick this up thanks
signature
Message 3 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions
hi @emma_24 sorry to hear you are having these issues I will private message you so can see what is going on Thanks o2Emma
signature
Message 4 of 6

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions
This is now all sorted Thanks for tag @MI5
signature
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Splendid news slight_smile

Thanks @O2Emma thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6