Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current usage before bill

Travelquestion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, when signed in to MyO2 on laptop, is there anyway I can see my current usage before the next bill?

My last bill was to 18th March, but I was stranded in Mauritius and the local SIM I bought ran out on 24th (when my flight was meant to leave, but Emirates cancelled it). Had a traumatic couple of days, when I had to find another flight (Extra £966 which I won't be getting back), find another place to stay for 2 days, 2 days extra car hire etc etc. I had to use my UK SIM and know the bill will be huge - but wanted to see it before April 18th (when my next bill is due) - any ideas? I've looked on the site but can't see it - though possibly being stupid - I'm stressed and tired and euuggghhhh.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry about that 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Travelquestion 

Follow this Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

When on the old style billing page, look at the left side and go to recent charges.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Travelquestion
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you.

OMG another £165 of extra charges (usual bill £18.00) cry Not what I wanted to see.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sorry about that 😞

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11993 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can you not claim any back from Emirates as they cancelled the flight?
Or travel insurance if you have any?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5