Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Re: Current gripes with O2

Ah that's different if there's a pint going. Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Unforyunately I think we need another striker and ball winning creative midfielder. Time they dug into the funds and invested in proven players rather than trying to bring in younger players as long term investments.

Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

blaming 02 for your poor striker & midfield is a bit unfair jonsie!! I know we blame 02 for a lot of things, but your poor choice of team can't be one of them surely, haha!
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Highlighted

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi guys!

I received an email from O2 yesterday, and they have reduced my line by £10 per month until the end of my contract. I have a year to run, which means I'll save £120, which is fantastic! I originally pushed for either a mid-term upgrade (which I knew I wouldn't get, but you don't know if you don't ask), or a refund of my February and March bills, as they were the months in which I had the worst signal. I am extremely happy with the outcome, and everyone who posted here helped massively, so I want to thank you all for the advice. It is truly appreciated!

Dean.

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys!

I received an email from O2 yesterday, and they have reduced my line by £10 per month until the end of my contract. I have a year to run, which means I'll save £120, which is fantastic! I originally pushed for either a mid-term upgrade (which I knew I wouldn't get, but you don't know if you don't ask), or a refund of my February and March bills, as they were the months in which I had the worst signal. I am extremely happy with the outcome, and everyone who posted here helped massively, so I want to thank you all for the advice. It is truly appreciated!

Dean.

That would be "line rental", by the way Smiley Wink I can't type today!

Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi guys!

Dean.

That would be "line rental", by the way Smiley Wink I can't type today!

well, as with the guy who can't pronounce "a, i or e", you can't say fairer than that..... ;-) very nice solution, not surprised you are pleased! Graham
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Highlighted