Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit note not appearing on bill

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 288 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone need a bit of help advice,got compensation from o2 received a text confirming I received a credit note will see it on my next bill but I haven’t and can’t see it!

if they take a direct debit out I will have to go to the ombudsman for lying to me and not keeping their word

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Get back on to payment management @Charlieboyoo 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

You'll get a text when the credit is added, then it will be shown in your MyO2.

You'll have to chase O2 if you haven'y got it, as you know.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23530 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo If you think the Ombudsman will do anything about you not receiving a credit you're living in [removed].

You would first need to lodge a formal complaint here: How to Complain | Help | O2. We understand the response time is about 8 weeks.

[mod edit: We'd ask that members are respectful of each other. Thanks 😊]

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 288 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Well it was throughout the ombudsman my compensation is due so I’m not living in cuckoo land.I waited 8 weeks no response got the deadlock letter due to o2 not getting back to me in the 8 week timeframe and the case was resolved with an offer and I accepted 

Message 4 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 288 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I did receive the text plus they told the ombudsman that they done there lot part.I received my bill on Tuesday and no sign of credit.Even wen I checked online

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Get back on to payment management @Charlieboyoo 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Message 6 of 6