Did you mean: 

Credit file referral

Nitin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I am trying to join o2 on a new contract but when I went through the process my credit score failed. I went through two credit check and on both times i have been told I have an excellent credit score. This was through a website and on the phone. I have never had this issue before. 

I was told to e-mail Credit File Referral which I day. I got an auto response that I will get aresponse within 3 day and it has been 6 working days. I have sent another e-mail today but seem unlikley to get another response. 

Any advice to combat this issue?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Nitin 

Multiple searches will lower your score temporarily so might be worth trying again in a month's time.

O2 won't get back to you quickly though, it's usually more like 10 working days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Nitin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

it has now been 11 working days and o2 credit file referral does not seem to care about my case. Is there anyone on O2 who can help me with this and get a solution quickly

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Nitin wrote:

Thank you

it has now been 11 working days and o2 credit file referral does not seem to care about my case. Is there anyone on O2 who can help me with this and get a solution quickly

@Martin-O2 @LukasB @Marjo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for flagging this one @MI5@Nitin I'm happy to pick this one up for you. I'll drop you a private message so we can go over the details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5