Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file dispute-PLEASE HELP

Sophia1991
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, so over 5 years ago now there was a credit file default on my account in 2017 I have been trying to get this resolved for the past 4 years I have paid over £700 for this as I wanted to cancel my account so I was informed by you guys to go to the bank and cancel my direct debit so I did… then I was on my credit file it was seen a a red mark… 
im trying to get a house and the mortgage is being flagged up because of this I need it taken care of 

I was told at the time by someone called Alex on the phone by going to the bank and cancelling WOULDNT affect my credit report when it HAS  

I have sen NUMBEROUS emails to the o2 credit report email and need a reply asap! This is very serious and hasn’t been good on my mental health over the past 3/4 years and it has affected my life greatly I need this taken care of NOW 

Please reply if you work with the credit file and can help me as I need this sorted!!!

i have been a loyal o2 costumer for years now and still am so I need this sorted 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35224 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Sophia1991 - I think you need a chat with one of the forum Advisors, let me tag @O2Ryan or @Anonymous who are on now until after lunch, keep an eye on this post for a reply from one of them, @Sophia1991.

Message 2 of 7

Sophia1991
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you let’s hope other people who work there reply to me too! 

Message 3 of 7

Sophia1991
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any o2 STAFF available to talk about this?! It’s really important and stressful I need HELP ASAP

Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35224 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Those are the only 2 advisors on ATM, the 8am shift is off shortly, and another person is on from 3pm.

Fingers crossed @Anonymous or @O2Ryan contact you here shortly, @Sophia1991 -bneantime, keep aneveye here and in your Messages box here (envelope at top-right).

Message 5 of 7

Sophia1991
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nothing yet… do you know who’s on the evening shift?

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pgn Thanks for the Tag @Sophia1991 will private message you regarding this.

O2Simon

Message 7 of 7