Did you mean: 

Credit card and credit check problem

Ioannis
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

The high level summary is that 2 days after I got my SIM, I tried to get another one and it started failing credit checks. This resulted in ny CC being blocked and probably something on my account blocking me from getting another SIM.

As advised, I have not tried anything for 4 months.

I tried today again and the credit check  failed(with a Visa card which is not blocked).

I then tried to topup a pay as you go number I have with my Mastercard (the one used originally months ago) and the payment failed. Then I tried with a Visa card and it worked fine.

I think that both my account and Mastercard have been blocked. The problem is that customer care have no idea how to resolve. Is there a number or email that I can use to contact someone that could look into this and resolve?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11500 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Ioannis 

No there is no email address to contact o2 customer support, it is insecure and not a guaranteed method of communication. 

You will have to preserve with Customer Services, I would also contact your card issuer and ask them to check, also you can only top up with UK Issued cards via the o2 website...  

It could be that they have blocked it due to fraud or risk reasons, but no one in o2 will be able to tell you..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 2