Did you mean: 

Credit Reporting

DavPhi123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I've had an kngoing issue with o2. I closed an account I had for years due to a series of mistakes made on o2's behalf. My account was closed fully paid off, however through an error I was continuing to be billed. After a lot of back and forth this was resolved and I was issued an apology and a promise that it wouldn't affect my credit rating g which it did. Ammendments were able to resolve the credit rating issue with Experian however the 3 other big credit ref agencies are viewing it as a defaulted account. 

I'm at my wits end trying to sort this out, can anyone provide advice? It would be greatly appreciated. I've emailed ammendments and got no reply, I've called customer service and repeatedly had my call dropped. 

Any and all help would be really be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

D

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10271 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@DavPhi123 

The CRA's can take upto 90 days (and in some circumstances it can take months)to correct any data. 

The best thing to do is raise a dispute with each of the CRA's and let them deal with o2, and if it is found to be wrong it will be removed.  

You can do this via any of the 3rd parties such as Clear Score or Credit Karma

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10271 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@DavPhi123 

The CRA's can take upto 90 days (and in some circumstances it can take months)to correct any data. 

The best thing to do is raise a dispute with each of the CRA's and let them deal with o2, and if it is found to be wrong it will be removed.  

You can do this via any of the 3rd parties such as Clear Score or Credit Karma

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2