Did you mean: 

Credit Referrals Team help!!

Stephen2898
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello everyone

I currently have 2 pay monthly contracts with O2 and I'm trying to take out a 3rd I have never missed a payment on either of my accounts and my credit file is more or less perfect I applied for the additional line on the 20th July and to my shock it was declined and customer service could not give me any reason to as why and told me to email the credit referrals team which I did! Then on the 27th July I receive a reply from Caroline at the credit referrals team stating that my order was not declined because of my credit but because my bank told them my address did not match the one of my order which I find hard to believe as I have only ever had the one address and I have used the same bank on my 2 previous contracts, so I contacted my bank just to query this anyway and they told me that my address was up to date and correct so I replied to caroline on the 28th July and I am yet to receive a reply and I have sent a few emails! Does anyone know if there is any other quicker way to sort these things out as it seems I am just being ignored at the minute, it seems the only way to get someone to actually help is to make a complaint and I'm not even sure that will help
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @Stephen2898, I've passed it on and will be in touch as soon as I have more info slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Stephen2898 

I will mention @EmilieT here. She is one of our community managers and may be able to get this looked at.

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Stephen2898
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you! @Cleoriff
Message 3 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Stephen2898, I'm sorry to hear you've not heard back from the team again for a while, but as we can certainly chase this for you. I'll need a few more details first, so will send you a Private Message shortly slight_smile

Thanks for the mention @Cleoriff!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 8

Stephen2898
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @EmilieT replied to your PM there!
Message 5 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @Stephen2898, I've passed it on and will be in touch as soon as I have more info slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 8

Stephen2898
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@EmilieT So I got an email from the credit referrals team and they told me to reapply as they had overridden the decision and the order was accepted! Thanks very much for your help
Message 7 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's great news, thanks for coming back and updating us @Stephen2898  smiley

signature

Message 8 of 8