Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Referrals Team Not Responding

Oisin_92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’ve been emailing the credit referrals team now for a few weeks and still pending a response. I’ve called a few times and the staff have been very helpful and said o2 will get the issue corrected for me however I am passed back to the credit ref team email who I have had no response from and have been given the wrong e-mail for the referrals team on 2 separate occisions. There was an unpaid  bill on my credit file from over 2 years ago which I didn’t correct at the time, but has now been paid. I am applying for a mortgage and the provider is questioning this flagging on my report. It is quite urgent and would appreciate any help i can get to have it removed. 

Thanks very much.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Oisin_92
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Oisin_92 It's likely that community admin won't respond until Monday.

In the meanwhile, I've done a search and found this. I don't know if this is the email address you've been writing to. There's also a physical address. If you use that, send your mail by registered post:

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE

Also likely that no one will respond before Monday at the earliest if you email.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

Oisin_92
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks very much

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
You're welcome @Oisin_92. Good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Oisin_92, how are you getting on today - did you manage to get a response from the credit referrals team yet? Happy to check for you on our end if you haven't heard back yet in case we can speed things up in any way. I'll drop you a PM here on the forum now to discuss in more detail! Hang in there!

Thanks for the helpful info and for tagging us @Bambinothumbsup

Message 6 of 7

Oisin_92
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The Credit Referrals team have got back to me. But unfortunately there has yet to be any change on my credit score. I 'll get back to you via pm here. Thanks 

Message 7 of 7