Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid - Free Minutes Deal ended and I have lost my included minutes

Wendy9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received a LATE text message to say that my unlimited minutes service offered by o2 during lockdown was ending on the 30th June. You would then assume your account would default back to the monthly inclusive minutes on your account but it appears this is not the case. I have been using my phone not realising this and it appears I am being charged for calls at standard prices as the account is now indicating I have used my usual 300 minute limit. Surely this is wrong? Or I should of had a warning message from o2 informing me that I have used up my monthly minute limit. Currently it appears I am facing a 64 pound bill rather than normal 11 pounds. Is this an o2 accounting error ??  

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Wendy9 

You need to call O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122769 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Wendy9 

You need to call O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Wendy9 Use the link provided by @Cleoriff for the numbers to call. Use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through if the automated system bounces you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3