Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid 19

Covid19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, I’m wondering if it’s possible to have an extension or possible waiver for the time being?
I have lost my job due to covid 19 and the phone and internet is the only way for me to keep contact with the outside world and find out the relevant news and information surrounding what’s going on. I’m from Australia also and it’s the only way to keep in contact with my family back home through this horrible situation.
Please consider leaving the internet on while I don’t have access to pay it.

Thankyou in advance
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Covid19 

You need to follow this advice please

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217. It's a free call. Also take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Covid19
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have called this number numerous times and followed the prompts just to be continuously hung up on before even getting to speak to anybody. I have emailed the correct email to be told it’s not being used currently and to try live support. I have tried live support just to get a notification that live support is down. The only options I can find left is this thread or to write a letter to their address.

Thankyou tho
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Covid19 

I know how frustrating it is but best of luck anyway. Stay safe (and patient) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
If you have skype on your phone some have reported success calling the 0800 number above through that.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Covid19
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ll download it now.

Thankyou
Message 6 of 6