Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of current or last call

Sin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, is there a way to check what the current call is costing, or what last call has cost? It would be very helpful to add this service as checking bills once a month long time after the call or trying to remember what number was what is just impractical. Thank you
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sin 

What type of contract have you got? I ask, as many come with unlimited minutes and texts, in which case it would be free as long as you remain within your contract limits.

If  calling abroad then check the rates (where applicable) here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/calling-abroad-standard-rates 

Edited to add this guide which can also help Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sin 

What type of contract have you got? I ask, as many come with unlimited minutes and texts, in which case it would be free as long as you remain within your contract limits.

If  calling abroad then check the rates (where applicable) here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/calling-abroad-standard-rates 

Edited to add this guide which can also help Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Sin
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have unlimited minutes and texts but guides are not practical when I’m making a chargeable call and want to know what it has cost after the call. I would think it could be possible to simply launch the o2 app and see what last call cost... Thank you
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Sin 

Can be found by following this guide to the end Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

On the last page, look in the left side pane for recent charges / what I've used. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Sin
  • 10 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know how to navigate the app and download bills. My original question was: “ is there a way to check what the current call is costing, or what last call has cost” and I guess the simple answer is no. Just a nice to have. Thank you
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes as said above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Recent calls won't normally show until the daily update at midnight.
You won't be able to check immediately after a call.
You can work it out yourself by checking the length of call in the phone log and checking your minute charges in My O2
Message 7 of 7