Did you mean: 

Correction to email address held by 02

RussellR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

I have had an 02 PAYG mobile for many years.  About 18 months ago I moved to a Gmail address and updated this with 02.  This shows as my login.

However, I am still receiving emails from 02 to the old address, which I still have access to at present (though I have been advised that its days are numbered).  I am not receiving messages to the Gmail address.

The latest email asks me to complete a survey for 02 - I am sure that it is genuine.

I cannot see anywhere on My 02 to change the contact email address.  I have also spoken to them via Live Chat and they assure me either that they have changed the address for me, or that only the current address is showing in their records.

Can anybody suggest what else I can do please?  I can obviously use the unsubscribe links on the emails received but that could then mean that I don't see something which is important.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
We would always suggest calling CS rather than using Live Chat as it tends to be more reliable.
Call them on 4445.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2