Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corona virus

Shah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Due to losing my job and now I cannot afford my bill please tell what's next? What did I do from here?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Shah 

See O2 posy here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig... 

Supporting our customers
We’re making it free for everyone to access NHS advice in the most convenient way for them. Calls to the NHS 111 help line have always been free, and now we’re supporting that by zero-rating all NHS UK websites, meaning any data you use on these sites won’t count towards your monthly allowance. If the effects of COVID-19 are impacting your income and you have concerns over paying your upcoming phone bill, please let us know. You can call us directly on 202 to discuss the situation, and we’ll try to find a solution so you’re not under any added stress.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Take a look at the advice here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig...

And contact O2 on 202 or any of the numbers in this link:

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I hope you can find a way that suits your changed situation, @Shah

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sadly, there will be so many more threads like this slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Without doubt.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It just shows that we never know what tomorrow holds and I have learned never to plan too far into the future. Just one of the reasons I would never look at an expensive 2 or 3 year contract. **** happens when you least expect it.

Message 6 of 7

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Exactly @jonsie a shocking warning on how fragile the way of life we currently know actually is

Message 7 of 7