Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts..

Zero
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey so I'm having a bit of a problem... I have two contracts out under my name, one of which is mine and the other for my now ex... she doesn't pay anything towards the bill but she has just decided to turn into the worst person in the world by not letting me see my kid. .. is there anyway I can block her phone so she cant use it.. but still pay the contract?
Thank in advance.
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Zero 

You need to report it lost or stolen and O2 will bar the sim card and send you a replacement sim to do with as you wish wink

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Zero 

You need to report it lost or stolen and O2 will bar the sim card and send you a replacement sim to do with as you wish wink

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Zero
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
And what if she decides to stop being a beeeeeep... further sake of having her phone unblocked ... Will it be too late?
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Zero 

No, you just give her the sim that O2 send you.

It's only a block on the sim if you stress it's just the sim you have lost and not the phone.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

Zero
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Okays. Thank you
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Don't lose the sim they send you though as only that one can be activated on your account.
If you do chose to give her the sim back, you'll need to call O2 to activate it.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

Zero
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@jonsie I tried the talking option, didn't work, so I told her if she dont let me see my son I'm cutting her phone off. Simply as.
Message 8 of 10

Zero
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 if she decides to play ball I might decide she can have ut back, but i doubt it
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Hope it all works out for you mate.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10