Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Kay24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My contract ends in a month or so and i don’t want to re new, i want to keep the phone i have. Does anyone know how I find out how much i’ll pay when the contract ends?
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Kay24 

If you're on an O2 Refresh Contract you would have been paying for your device plan and airtime seperately. When your contract term finishes the direct debit you pay for your device will automatically stop and you'll continue to pay your airtime on monthly rolling agreement until you decide to change it. 

If you got your contract from a third party then you will continue to pay the full amount on a monhty basis until you change it. 

If you would like to keep your device i would recommend upgrading to a sim only deal. You can do this via the MyO2 app or by logging into o2.co.uk

I have attached some guides. I hope this helps.

Guide: How-to guide for My O2 

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Stacey slight_smile 

signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Kay24 

If you're on an O2 Refresh Contract you would have been paying for your device plan and airtime seperately. When your contract term finishes the direct debit you pay for your device will automatically stop and you'll continue to pay your airtime on monthly rolling agreement until you decide to change it. 

If you got your contract from a third party then you will continue to pay the full amount on a monhty basis until you change it. 

If you would like to keep your device i would recommend upgrading to a sim only deal. You can do this via the MyO2 app or by logging into o2.co.uk

I have attached some guides. I hope this helps.

Guide: How-to guide for My O2 

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 2 of 2