cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I got a contract phone today but am not happy with it, the contract is fine but I hate the phone and want to keep my old number. Is there any way I can use my old phone and number but keep the contract?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I got a contract phone today but am not happy with it, the contract is fine but I hate the phone and want to keep my old number. Is there any way I can use my old phone and number but keep the contract?

Hi Lilly. Where did you take out the contract? You are still within the period where you can return and swap the handset or cancel the contract.

When you say you want to keep your old number, what has happened to it? Have you just moved from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Lilly. Where did you take out the contract? You are still within the period where you can return and swap the handset or cancel the contract.

When you say you want to keep your old number, what has happened to it? Have you just moved from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Short answer is you have 7 days cooling off period.

Act now.

Message 3 of 3