Did you mean: 

Contract

Maddie4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone has the same issue, I took a phone contract out with 02 and according to their records it was back in 2020.

Now my issue is that when I took this contract out, I collected it from the 02 Shop where masks were not worn and Covid 19 didn’t even exist. So what is this really all about??

So my contract has been changed and added another year or so to it, how is this possible? Where has the money gone what I have paid already and why the hell am I paying for an extra year or possibly more on this contract. 

What is going on? 
Anyone else seen this happening with their contracts. 

My advice is: PLEASE check your contract date for when it’s up for renewal, I seriously think there is something 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

O2 started to permit 3-year contracts in August 2018, a rather sneaky way of making an expensive phone look cheaper.

Your contract documents will be in your MyO2, under View and print older bills, "My Documents" section, so you can check what you signed up to, @Maddie4.

Screenshot_20210906-064650.png

Your Device Plan CCA, above the red-circled section in the screenshot above, will also show you when and what duration you signed up to:

Screenshot_20210906-073706.png

If your MyO2 end-date and contract/CCA duration differ, call O2, numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call before 08:15 to get on the queue without your call being cut-off.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

O2 started to permit 3-year contracts in August 2018, a rather sneaky way of making an expensive phone look cheaper.

Your contract documents will be in your MyO2, under View and print older bills, "My Documents" section, so you can check what you signed up to, @Maddie4.

Screenshot_20210906-064650.png

Your Device Plan CCA, above the red-circled section in the screenshot above, will also show you when and what duration you signed up to:

Screenshot_20210906-073706.png

If your MyO2 end-date and contract/CCA duration differ, call O2, numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - call before 08:15 to get on the queue without your call being cut-off.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2